Author Topic: Battle for Azeroth - What Does it Mean for YOU? - posted 11/07/2017  (Read 1845 times)

Offline Aoife

• Guild Leader/Admin
  • Administrator
  • Forum Admin/Guild Leader
Did you see the trailer/cinematic for the new expac? What does it mean to YOU as an alliance player?

From WoWAdventurer:

Anduin, has finally embraced his powers as a priest, and instead of trying to fill his father's warrior sabatons, he takes a moment and almost emotionally communicates with his father (Whilst looking at his sword), and tells him, that he knows what to do - and whether it's forgiveness he asks, or solace that he draws - either way, he comes out on the other side stronger for it.

He casts Barrier (which I will think about Every Single Time I see someone cast it in game), he raises his soldiers to full strength and turns to face the enemy.

His status as a respected King and leader is cemented by not one but TWO approving looks from no less than Genn Greymane and The Banshee Queen, Sylvanas herself. Watch the cinematic and see for yourself.

Right now, I don't care who started the most recent conflict, and I cannot wait to wage war for the Alliance.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 12:25:16 PM by Aoife »

Offline Bluespruce

• Administrator
Re: Battle for Azeroth - What Does it Mean for YOU? - posted 11/07/2017
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 07:34:57 AM »

I saw some Alliance say that the awesome abilities of Sylvanus, and her "For the Horde!", made them want to switch to Horde. I think Anduin looks like he has finally grown a pair, and will be a strong leader. Looking forward to the next Xpac, even if I never try the PVP. Although I may do the 20 man PVP stuff, it looks cool.

Glad I have toons on both sides at, or close to cap. I want to see this play out both ways!

Cuimhnich bàs Alpein!  :scotland:

For Khaz Modan!!

Offline Aoife

• Guild Leader/Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 07:38:11 AM »
I enjoy PVP in raids but not one on one. I just haven't done any in a long time. Wintergrasp and Alterac were my favorites. And Halaa too - I ended up being raid lead there more than once.

And somehow I forgot that Anduin is a Priest and not a Paladin - and I think he's an awesome Priest (or will be).

:ireland:

Offline Bluespruce

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 07:53:38 AM »
One of me capped rep at Alterac. I loved that place and was in a couple of the old ones that lasted for hours! Wintergrasp was also fun. I do like world PVP, the kind where one side attacks a city or town, and the other side floods it to defend. That is how Ngakma got her Sergeant title, just that over and over, back in the day, always defending the Alliance.

I miss those days.

:scotland:
For Khaz Modan!!

Offline Aoife

• Guild Leader/Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 12:32:30 PM »
Ya. Here's to new world battles like the ones in South shore and Duskwood!
 :club_swing: :catfight: