Beyond the Dark Portal in the Blasted Lands lies a realm shattered by the machinations of the Burning Legion: Outland, the once beautiful orc homeworld of Draenor. Seek out its mysteries beginning June 1 when Burning Crusade Classic™ launches around the world.
Before that, however, every hero must make a choice. Beginning on May 18, after each regional scheduled maintenance, the Burning Crusade Classic Pre-expansion Patch will be released, and each character must choose whether to advance onward to Burning Crusade, move to a Classic Era realm, or use the Character Clone service to play in both games. Read more about this process.
Heroes who choose to cross the Dark Portal will find themselves in Hellfire Peninsula, an aptly named barren wasteland, where fel orcs and cruel demons roam free. The established outposts of Thrallmar (for the Horde) and Honor Hold (for the Alliance) are not able to deter this endless tide of darkness on their own. It is up to you to fight for this shattered world to rid it from evil. . . or watch its demonic denizens consume everything you hold dear.
Join the Global Launch
World of Warcraft®: Burning Crusade Classic will launch in the Americas, Europe, Taiwan, Korea, and Australia/New Zealand at the same time. Wherever you live and whatever path you choose to take, you can be part of one global adventure beyond the Dark… Continue reading
With scheduled weekly maintenance, WoW Classic will be updated to Patch 1.13.7.
World of Warcraft: Classic Patch Notes
- Players who complete Chromie’s quests in Andorhal can obtain an ancient artifact of Bronze Dragonflight magic.
- Use the Chronoboon Displacer to store any world buffs such as Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer, Warchief’s Blessing, and Spirit of Zandalar for later use.
- Click the Supercharged Chronoboon Displacer to restore your buffs with their previous remaining durations intact.
- You may not benefit from additional world buffs until you have restored any that you currently have stored in the Supercharged Chronoboon Displacer.
- Beneficial buff priority system
- Beneficial buffs are now prioritized, similarly to how debuffs have been prioritized.
- This should help prevent situations where limited-duration or low impact buffs such as Renew, Rejuvenation, or 6-piece set bonuses would “push off” important buffs such as Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer or Flask of the Titans when used on a player that is near the buff limit.
- Mark of the Champion, Rune of the Dawn, and Seal of the Dawn’s benefits are now marked as “passive” auras and will no longer count towards the player buff cap.
- Spell batching removed
- The 400ms “spell batch” window has been reduced to 10ms.
- This should cause most player abilities to behave in a more responsive way, with damage and healing applied to targets faster. Certain operations in the game now resolve faster, such as purchasing multiple… Continue reading