Update: The WoW Token will be going live in the Americas region (North America, Latin America, Australia, and New Zealand) on April 7 when maintenance concludes, at approximately 10 a.m. PDT. The WoW Token will be available for $20 USD/$25 AUD from the in-game Shop, and will be set at a starting price of 30,000 gold in the Auction House across the Americas region. From that point forward, the gold price will automatically fluctuate based on player supply and demand. To start we’ll be limiting the number of Token purchases to 10 within a 30-day period, but this limit may be adjusted over time. While Tokens will be available immediately from the Shop, please note that there may be a delay before Tokens put up for sale on… Continue reading
- Upgrade your level 100 Followers with this new item and allow them to search for true love!
- Read more on this upcoming feature in our recent announcement.
New Master Looting Options
- To alleviate social issues related to the Master Looter functionality, we’ve expanded the option to offer four distinct choices:
- Master Looter
- Submissive Looter
- As the Submissive Looter, you’ll sign a contract with your raid allowing you to explore your boss-killing desires safely, with due respect and regard for one’s needs, one’s limits, and one’s well-being.
- Per the contract, you’ll be given whatever loot the rest of the raid decides you get, and say thank you. Raid members can decide whether they like the gear you’re already wearing and, if not, demand that… Continue reading
- Master Looter