“First celebrated by the dwarves, Brewfest now holds appeal among all the races of Azeroth!”
Do you love eating delicious food, drinking bountiful beverages, and riding rams around barrels of apples? Brewfest has arrived, and you can do all that and more from 20 September–6 October.
When – September 20–October 6
Where – Ironforge Entrance (Alliance), Orgrimmar Entrance (Horde), Valdrakken
Currency – Brewfest Prize Tokens
Completing quests and activities on the Brewfest grounds will generally reward you with Brewfest Prize Tokens. These are used to purchase most of the items you will find on sale at Brewfest.
New in Dragonflight
Brewfest comes to Dragonflight! Strike up a conversation with the Holiday Enthusiast in Valdrakken to begin the brewfestivities. In addition to enjoying the usual fun in Ironforge and Orgimmar, new Brewfest quests can be completed throughout the Dragon Isles, including one that will have you showcasing your skills in Dragonriding.
And what’s Brewfest without some stout rewards? New items can be found on the vendor—the Orange Brewfest Bulwark shield customization, and get a safe ride home with the Brew Barrel toy.
New in Dragonflight
Collect Brewfest tokens by visiting all 12 taverns (three per zone). And for those high achievers, get the “A Round on the House” achievement when you pay homage to all 12 locations.
Keep your wits because you’ll have to roll barrels through Valdrakken and deliver them to the Artisan’s Market.
Test your skills in Dragonriding and take to the skies above the Artisan’s Market in Valdrakken to collect bubbles to fill a barrel.
Slurp and burp your way through this eating contest to be crowned the Chowdown Champion. Compete with three other players in front of a panel of spectators to prove your prowess but try not to choke (literally)! The first to finish 10 plates of sausages takes home the prize. Manners optional. Speak with Etga (Horde) or Britta Steinhart (Alliance) to participate. Prize: 1 Brewfest Chowdown Champion Token.
Every half hour a group of alementals, hozen, or Dark Iron dwarves will show up to destroy the Brewfest grounds. Put a stop to their shenanigans for a reward once a day.
Chug ‘n Chuck Alementals
Throw nearby taster mugs at these destructive alementals to put a cork in their plans.
Shoo Pesky Hozen
Unruly hozen want to monkey around—restore order by driving away these pests.
Tip: Some of these buggers are winged, so saddle up on a flying mount to reach them!
Ceremonial Keg Tapping
Join the Draenor-famous Frostwolf brewery Warband Ales for a special toast during Brewfest at 6 a.m. or 6 p.m. server time. Alliance players can do the same with the Thunderbrew and Barleybrew breweries.
Complete special daily quests to obtain experience, gold, and Brewfest Prize Tokens to purchase holiday items.
Sample Fine Food and Brew
Stumble your way through the grounds while trying specialty food and brew from all over Azeroth and Draenor.
Earn Brewfest souvenirs while gallivanting around Brewfest!
- Garland of Grain: A festive crown adorned with a golden pretzel that you can wear during Brewfest.
- Tabard of Brew: Show off your love for Brewfest year-round with this tabard!
- Brewfest Chowdown Trophy: Proudly display your Brewfest Chowdown Trophy!
- Bottomless Brewfest Stein: Fill your Brewfest Stein at a Brewfest Festive Keg.
- Brewfest Reveler’s Hearthstone: Return home in the most jubilant way possible!
- Great Brewfest Kodo: Coren Direbrew won this prize after drinking a Tauren druid under the table – and the druid was in bear form. It was one of Direbrew’s proudest moments.
- Swift Brewfest Ram: Dwarves attribute this breed’s even temperament to rigorous training, but other races argue that a daily diet of strong ale has something to do with it.
- Blix’s Eyesight Enhancing Romance Goggles: Guaranteed by Blix Fixwidget to make EVERYONE look attractive!
- Brewfest Garb: Put together a full festive appearance by wearing three of the following cosmetic pieces: Blue Brewfest Hat, Green Brewfest Hat, Brown Brewfest Hat, Purple Brewfest Hat, Brewfest Dress, Brewfest Regalia, Brewfest Slippers, and Brewfest Boots.
- Brewhelm: Attach two tankards to your head or helmet.
- Synthebrew Goggles XL: Warning: Do not wear while mounted.
- “Brew of the Month” Club Membership Form: Sign up to join a monthly brew club!
- Angry Brewfest Letter: WARNING: Once an angry letter is sent, you will never be able to join the Club again!
- Feed your mount these hops to transform it into a Brewfest steed: Fresh Dwarven Brewfest HopsFresh Goblin Brewfest HopsFresh Brewfest Hops, or Preserved Brewfest Hops.
- Brewfest Pony Keg: Tap a pony keg of delicious Brewfest Brew.
- Brewfest Keg Pony: Summon a beer-toting keg pony for 3 minutes.
- Brewfest Banner: Represent Brewfest!
- Steamworks Sausage Grill: Places a Steamworks Sausage Grill that increases the spirits of those nearby by 4 and allows cooking.
- Pandaren Brewpack: Carry a keg of brew on your back for 3 minutes. Drink brew or toss some to friends!
- Gravil Goldbraid’s Famous Sausage Hat: You never sausage a hat!
- Pint-Sized Pink Pachyderm: A shy creature, the pink elekk will only make its presence known to those that have befriended it, or to anyone too intoxicated to harm it.
- Wolpertinger’s Tankard: Many a drunken Brewfest goer has told the tale of this mysterious creature, but few remember that tale in the morning.
- Stout Alemental: The Pandaren Brewmasters accidentally brought a barrel of Uncle Gao’s last sentient batch of brew with them to Brewfest.
- Ancient Heirloom Scabbard: Upgrade an heirloom weapon allowing it to increase in power up to level 35.
- Timeworn Heirloom Scabbard: Upgrade an heirloom weapon allowing it to increase in power up to level 40. Only works on heirlooms that scale to level 35.
- BREWMASTER: Completing the achievements The Brewfest Diet, Brew of the Month, Direbrewfest, Does Your Wolpertinger Linger?, and Have Keg, Will Travel will reward the meta-achievement Brewmaster. Awards the title Brewmaster.
- THE BREWFEST DIET: Eat 8 of the following Brewfest foods—Dried Sausage, Pickled Sausage, Savory Sausage, Spiced Onion Cheese, Spicy Smoked Sausage, Succulent Sausage, The Essential Brewfest Pretzel, and The Golden Link.
- BREW OF THE MONTH: Join the Brew of the Month club.
- DIREBREWFEST: Kill Coren Direbrew.
- DOES YOUR WOLPERTINGER LINGER?: Obtain a Wolpertinger pet from the Brewfest quest line.
- HAVE KEG, WILL TRAVEL: Obtain a Brewfest mount, or transform yours into one using Brewfest Hops.
- BREW OF THE YEAR: Sample 12 beers featured in the Brew of the Month club. Requires a “Brew of the Month” Club Membership Form.
- ALMOST BLIND LUCK: Fall 65 yards without dying while wearing Synthebrew Goggles during the Brewfest Holiday.
- STRANGE BREW: Acquire the Brewfest beers listed below. Don’t drink them all at once!
- DISTURBING THE PEACE: While wearing 3 pieces of Brewfest clothing, get completely smashed and dance in Dalaran.
- A BREW-FAST MOUNT: Obtain an epic Brewfest mount.
Be sure to hop on over to the Brewfest staging areas at the gates of Orgrimmar and Ironforge September 20–October 6 to join the festivities.