Story and Lore
- The Shadowlands story arc was planned to have three acts, so Patch 9.2 will be the finale of Shadowlands. There could be a Patch 9.3, but it’s unlikely.
- Dealing with Anduin is the only way players will be able to confront the Jailer.
- Uther may be able to guide Sylvanas through those treacherous waters of having a soul returned to the body after death
- Tyrande and Sylvanas are on a collision course and there will be heavy interaction between those characters, and that is pivotal to the final conclusion of Shadowlands.
- This patch will explain all of the Shadowlands story lines and this is actually the ending of a series of story lines starting from Warcraft 3.
- There is room for sweeping, cosmic narratives and small, personal stories alike.
- The team recognizes that players want to see the small things that flesh out the world as well as a cosmic story.
- There are many facets of the Warcraft universe still waiting for us to explore in both the cosmic sense of Eternity’s End, and the more grounded events in Azeroth featuring characters we know and love, with many areas yet in Azeroth to be discovered.
New Raid – Sepulcher of the First… Continue reading
On Thursday, November 11 at 6:00 p.m. PST, we’re opening Season of Mastery realms for name reservation. This will give players several days to create their main character and coordinate with others before the Season of Mastery begins on November 16.
To prepare for name reservation, select WoW Classic in your Battle.net Launcher, and then ‘World of Warcraft Classic’ in the Game Version & Account list. Season of Mastery realms will appear in-game on a new ‘Seasonal’ tab in the WoW Classic realm selector.
During name reservation, you will be able to create a maximum of one character per WoW account. If you change your mind about anything after you’ve created your character, you can delete that character and create a new one on any available realm in your region. In this region, the initial realms for name reservation will be:
Location – Realm Name – Realm Type (NA Realms)
- U.S. East – Barman Shanker – PvP
- U.S. East – Jom Gabbar – PvP
- U.S. East – Shadowstrike – Normal
- U.S. West – Mutanus – PvP
- U.S. West – Nightfall – PvP
- U.S. West – Obsidian Edge – Normal
- Australia – Lionheart – Normal
- Australia – Swamp of Sorrows – PvP
Realm Name – Realm Type (EU Realms)
- Bonescythe – PvP
- Dreadnaught – PvP
- Ironfoe – PvP
- Kingsfall – Normal
- Quel’Serrar – Normal
Please note that for name reservation, each realm is configured to allow a limited number of total characters created,… Continue reading