With scheduled weekly maintenance, WoW Classic will be updated to Patch 1.13.7.
World of Warcraft: Classic Patch Notes
- Players who complete Chromie’s quests in Andorhal can obtain an ancient artifact of Bronze Dragonflight magic.
- Use the Chronoboon Displacer to store any world buffs such as Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer, Warchief’s Blessing, and Spirit of Zandalar for later use.
- Click the Supercharged Chronoboon Displacer to restore your buffs with their previous remaining durations intact.
- You may not benefit from additional world buffs until you have restored any that you currently have stored in the Supercharged Chronoboon Displacer.
- Beneficial buff priority system
- Beneficial buffs are now prioritized, similarly to how debuffs have been prioritized.
- This should help prevent situations where limited-duration or low impact buffs such as Renew, Rejuvenation, or 6-piece set bonuses would “push off” important buffs such as Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer or Flask of the Titans when used on a player that is near the buff limit.
- Mark of the Champion, Rune of the Dawn, and Seal of the Dawn’s benefits are now marked as “passive” auras and will no longer count towards the player buff cap.
- Spell batching removed
- The 400ms “spell batch” window has been reduced to 10ms.
- This should cause most player abilities to behave in a more responsive way, with damage and healing applied to targets faster. Certain operations in the game now resolve faster, such as purchasing multiple… Continue reading
Join us for BlizzConline—an all-digital community celebration and exhibition of Blizzard games and universes February 19-20. We’ll be updating right here throughout the weekend with the latest World of Warcraft news and coverage from the event.
You’ll be able to watch the entirety of the show completely free through the BlizzCon website, where you can choose between six channels of content covering your favorite games. You’ll also be able to watch the show on your favorite streaming platforms, including Twitch and YouTube. You can also join the Blizzard community on Twitter to take part in the conversation.
Tune in to the Opening Ceremony beginning at 2:00 pm PST to discover the latest from Blizzard Entertainment. Then, check out the complete schedule here and set your reminders to watch the following panels and exhibitions on the World of Warcraft channel:
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19
3:10 pm PST—World of Warcraft: What’s Next
Members of the World of Warcraft development team discuss the latest content coming to Azeroth.
3:40 pm PST—World of Warcraft Deep Dive
Delve Deeper into World of Warcraft with the development team.
4:20 pm PST—World of Warcraft: Voices of the Afterlife
Join us as we take a look behind-the-scenes with the voice actors behind some of your favorite World of Warcraft characters. Hear them share their experiences bringing vibrant characters and stories to life.
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 20
12:00 p.m. PST—World… Continue reading